Hyabell® - Fourth Generation Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers
More than a promise!
Hyabell® is a fourth generation hyaluronic acid dermal filler with lidocaine, made in Germany and cross-linked using BDDE methods.
Hyabell works in an exceptionally gentle, safe and effective way. By using innovative MPT (monophasic particle technology) during the production process, Hyabell has a much gentler extrusion force than conventional hyaluronic fillers. The high level of viscoelastic properties produces long-lasting and effective results; the lidocaine content of 0.3 % significantly reduces any patient discomfort and thus enhances satisfaction.
Hyabell’s special injection properties enable the dermal filler to be spread gently and precisely, producing a significant and reliable amount of volume. The results are visible immediately.
Hyabell is available in four different versions from 12 to 24 mg/ml, which cover a variety of indications in the dermis and subcutis. All the legally required biocompatibility tests have been conducted (ISO10993:2009) and passed. The results of 12-month implantation tests show a high level of safety and biocompatibility for Hyabell.
All Hyabell products are of non-animal origin.
The Hyabell range is the effective and natural choice to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles; restore facial volumes; and rehydrate the skin. The hyaluronic acid (HA) in Hyabell dermal fillers is a natural component of your skin. Its ability to bind water makes the Hyabell range the perfect choice to maintain the skin’s smoothness and volume.
Fast & Effective Results
The Hyabell dermal filler with lidocaine is a hyaluronic acid product that gives you safe, natural-looking and lasting results.
The treatment takes circa 30-minutes during which time the dermal filler is injected into a specific area of the skin using a very fine needle or cannula. The hyaluronic acid acts like a cushion by supporting the facial structure and tissue that may have lost volume and elasticity.
The results are fast and facial wrinkles are immediately smoothed out. There is no change to the facial contours, nor the facial expression. Hyabell hydrates the skin’s surface giving a natural look to the skin to keep it looking fresh and plump.
Why Choose Hyabell?
- A product range with different concentrations, customized for the different indications on the face.
- A soft, smooth and uniform injection, diminishing the risk of lumps, balls and irregular quantity injected.
- The production process of Monophasic with homogenization particles, giving appropriate viscoelastic features for each concentration and indication.
- The lidocaine content brings more patient comfort during and after the injection.
- Fast and convenient treatments taking circa 30 minutes; allowing continuation of the daily routine as soon as the treatment is finished.
- Immediate results giving a youthful and natural look that is immediately visible.
- Long-lasting restorative benefits that can still be seen in one year to eighteen months.
- The area that has been treated will look as natural as the untreated area.
- No allergy test required prior treatment as Hyabell dermal filler products integrate readily into the client's tissue.